We are a non-profit real estate development organization that creates affordable housing opportunities to encourage family stability and support and empower our community.
We Give you the Building Blocks
Whether you’re a developer looking for consultation on a new development, or a resident working toward financial stability, we can provide the foundation to reach your goals. HPI provides a wide range of services to the community, including Home Buyer Education, Foreclosure Intervention, Housing Programs, Real Estate Development, Resident Programs and Property Management.
- 10,143 affordable houses and apartments.
- 5,805 local jobs created, including construction jobs.
- Over 1,200 families have avoided foreclosure and kept their homes.
- Built some of the first EnergyStar®-rated multi-family buildings in the state of Kentucky.
- Over $1 billion in Federal, State and Local revenue.
- A total investment of $1,096,000,000
For more details on achievements browse our Annual Reports.
We are Hiring
Your career can make an impact. Join our mission to create, sustain and promote access to housing opportunities for all.