Empower the community; empower yourself
The Housing Partnership Inc. is a Kentucky-based nonprofit corporation. Our mission is to create, sustain and promote access to affordable housing opportunities of choice. We are looking for people who are passionate and proud of the work they do. At HPI, you can build a career with the knowledge that you are making a difference in the Louisville community and beyond.
What we do:
We are a non-profit real estate development organization that creates affordable housing opportunities
to encourage family stability and support and empower our community.
- Property and asset management
- Real estate development
- Single family home sales
- Homebuyer education
- Financial counseling
- Partner with other nonprofit agencies
What makes us different:
We know our team is our greatest asset!
We strive for an environment of continuous improvement and professional growth for our employees.
- Paid time-off holidays, including Oaks Day and Good Friday.
- Salary continuation with up to 80% of salary for emergency leaves.
- The opportunities for advancement are unlimited at HPI.
- We created 82 new homeowners in the year 2017.
- HPI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- As a non-profit, we put what we make right back into the local community.
- HPI currently owns and manages over 1,500 units of affordable rental housing.
- A one stop shop for families looking for affordable housing in our community.
- HPI provides services to families in need of financial planning, home ownership readiness courses, or resident services.
- We encourage unconventional solutions, we want you to be yourself and bring your ideas to the table. Your ideas and observations matter.
Thank you for your interest. Currently, we do not have any job postings at this time. Please check back!