At HPI, we are not here to pay your bills or make decisions for you. Instead, we aim to empower you with the skills to create an action plan, and help you make informed decisions to reach your goals.
Benefits to becoming a resident:
- Options. HPI has housing in different areas around town, single-family and multi-family housing, and the chance to rent, buy, or lease your new home.
- Quality. Our apartments and homes are clean, well-kept, and safe. We provide quality, comfortable housing at affordable prices so you can focus on your other goals.
- Education. Keeping track of your finances and meeting your goals is hard, sometimes even setting financial goals is difficult. Whatever your needs, we can provide classes to help. Some of our classes include credit counseling services, budgeting courses, home-buying and home-owning classes.
- Support. Access to a counselor to guide you on your way to your financial goals.
- Community. We encourage our residents to be involved in their neighborhood. Your voice matters and we want to help you to be heard. If there’s a town council meeting or opportunities to serve your community we will be sure you’re aware.
How to become a resident:
- Multi-family rental units
- Single-family homes to buy
- Lease to buy homes
(Want some copy on opportunities in the community, need some examples and links to resources)