At HPI, we are here to serve.
While we continue to follow the advice and guidelines of our local government and the Center for Disease Control (CDC), we are happy to report that HPI Staff has returned to the office.
We are thrilled to continue serving our clients, prospects, and vendors, and have implemented additional precautions to ensure the health and safety of our community.
We ask your understanding of the practices we have adopted to protect you and your loved ones.
- Staff will be available during reduced office hours: Monday – Friday from 9am to 3pm.
Please call us if these times create a challenge for you.
- We will meet with our clients by appointment only. Please call 502-585-5451 to schedule.
- Remote communication remains preferable. If it is possible for our clients, vendors, and staff to communicate via phone, email, or by use of technology such as Zoom, we prefer that form of communication to keep everyone safe.
- Sanitizing stations have been created at our office. Those arriving will be required to use the hand sanitizer and wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- We ask that you perform a self-check prior to coming into the office. Please take your temperature before arriving at an in-person appointment. If you are running a temperature or not feeling well, please do not hesitate to reschedule.
Our community has been through a lot over the past few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same— our commitment to your well-being.
During this unprecedented time, we value the role we have in your lives and will do our part to keep all of us safe and healthy while providing the service you have come to know.
Thank you for being a part of the HPI Community! We are grateful for your continued patience and endurance during these challenging times.